Pre-Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Sub-overseer)
This curriculum includes skills and knowledge related to disciplinary subjects like Mechanical Fitting & Maintenance, GMAW and GTAW (TIG/MIG), Bench work, Engineering drawing, lathe operation, material science, welding technology, computer aided drafting, milling and shaping operation, structural fabrication. This course also imparts the skills on computer application and entrepreneurship development. This course also includes on the job training (OJT) so as to provide exposure of the world of work.
This course will be completed within 18 months (40 hrs/week X 39 weeks a year = 1560 hrs.) class plus 6 months (40 hrs/week X 24 weeks = 960 hrs. on the job training (OJT).
Entry Eligibility: Individuals with following criteria will be eligible for this program:
- SLC/SEE with any grade and any GPA (Since 2072 SEE).
- SLC appeared (Before 2072 SLC)
- Pass entrance examination administered by CTEVT
Admission Criteria: On the basis of merit list in the entrance examination administered by CTEVT (allotment of quotas will be as per the CTEVT rule)
सहुलियत शुल्कमा रु.९३५०।००
पुर्ण शुल्कमा रु.१२३५०।००
NGO शुल्कमा रु.१७३५०।००
INGO शुल्कमा रु.२५३५०।००
The medium of instruction will be in English and/or Nepali language.
- Mechanical Fitting & Maintenance P
- Welding Technology (SMAW) P
- Lathe Operation P
- Milling and Shaping Operation P
- GMAW and GTAW (TIG/MIG) P
- Structural Fabrication- P
- Engineering Drawing P
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) P
- Material Science T
- Applied Math T
- Workshop Technology T
- Entrepreneurship Development
- On the Job Training (OJT) P