Pre-Diploma in Veterinary Science
This curriculum consists of the subjects like veterinary extension and communication; veterinary anatomy and physiology; animal nutrition and fodder production; veterinary epidemiology and public health; animal husbandry and entrepreneurship development; Veterinary medicine; veterinary laboratory technology; general veterinary pharmacology; theriogenology and basic surgery with skills and knowledge necessary for a veterinary JTA. It also includes six month’s “on- the- job training (OJT) program” with a view to provide opportunity, to the students, to be familiar with and gain actual work experience of their future world of work/profession.
This course will be completed within 18 months (40 hrs./week X 39 weeks = 1560 hrs.) class plus 6 months (40 hrs./week X 24 weeks = 960 hrs.) on the job training (OJT).
Entry Eligibility: Individuals with following criteria will be eligible for this program:
- SLC/SEE with any grade and any GPA (Since 2072 SEE).
- SLC appeared (Before 2072 SLC)
- Pass entrance examination administered by CTEVT
Admission Criteria: On the basis of merit list in the entrance examination administered by CTEVT (allotment of quotas will be as per the CTEVT rule)
सहुलियत शुल्कमा रु.९३५०।००
पुर्ण शुल्कमा रु.१२३५०।००
NGO शुल्कमा रु.१७३५०।००
INGO शुल्कमा रु.२५३५०।००
The medium of instruction will be in English and/or Nepali language.
- Veterinary Extension and Communication T + P
- Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology T + P
- Animal Nutrition and Fodder Production T + P
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health T + P
- Animal Husbandry and Entrepreneurship Development T + P
- Veterinary Medicine T + P
- Veterinary Laboratory Technology T + P
- General Veterinary Pharmacology T + P
- Theriogenology and Basic Surgery T + P
- On the job training (OJT) P